Would you like to be part of a young & growing AWARD WINNING industry leading company?
ThePropertyStagers is the UK’s leading Property Staging Company, serving property investors nationwide. Our growing team is currently hiring for the following position:
PROPERTY STAGER CO-ORDINATOR
(Full Time Employed)
(Starting Date: Immediate Start)
Would you like to play a vital role within our company? How would you like to put several different looks together each day? Furnishing hundreds of properties per year, we are looking for a new staging co-ordinator. This jobs entails styling properties for sale & rental with our handpicked cushions, accessories, lighting & original artwork.
We are looking for a highly organised, energetic & motivated individual to take on this role working with our Operations Manager. You must be flexible, willing to travel (within the UK) & hold a UK driving license
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Property Styling- cushions, accessories, artwork & lighting
• Assisting in inventory purchasing
• Simple furniture assembly (coffee tables mainly)
• Packing and unpacking
• Travelling to properties (long distance travelling & overnights)
Qualities we are looking for:
• Energetic & self motivated
• Detail oriented
• Solution focussed & resourceful
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Possess a strong sense of urgency, organisation and follow-through.
• Willing to learn & improve skills
• Physically fit as some lifting is required
• Driving Licence
Please fill in the form below & answer all questions to best of your ability.
If application is successful, there will be a 3 step process. A short 10 minute phone call interview, if successful a face to face interview.