Would you like a role in the UK’s Multi Award Winning & Leading Furniture & Staging Company?
Property Staging Co-Ordinator
Part Time Self Employed Position
Must be Flexible with 7 Days Notice
How would you like to put several different interior looks together each day?
Furnishing hundreds of properties per year, we are looking for a new staging co-ordinator. This jobs entails styling properties for sale & rental with our handpicked cushions, accessories, lighting & original artwork.
We are looking for a highly organised, energetic & motivated individual to take on this role. You must be flexible with 7 days notice (within Glasgow) & hold a UK driving license with 3 years driving experience
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Property Styling- cushions, accessories, artwork & lighting
• Assisting in inventory purchasing
• Simple furniture assembly (coffee tables mainly)
• Packing and unpacking
• Travelling to properties (potential long distance travelling & overnights)
Qualities we are looking for:
• Energetic & self motivated
• Solution focussed & resourceful
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Possess a strong sense of urgency, organisation and follow-through.
• Willing to learn & improve skills
You MUST fulfil the following requirements:
FLEXIBLE WITH 7 DAYS NOTICE
UK DRIVING LICENSE WITH 3 YEARS DRIVING EXPERIENCE